Our affiliates are a diverse group of local and state non-profits, community coalitions & parent groups, who are committed to substance abuse prevention in their respective communities.
These organizations range from small parent groups that consist of a few concerned parents and citizens in small towns and in rural areas across our nation, to large local, state and national organizations that can reach large metropolitan areas.
This grassroots network is as diverse as our nation, representing and serving every culture, race, religion, socio-economic and lifestyle background in our country. These committed groups are the heartbeat of our partnership and are the true reason that our message is delivered effectively. It’s all about reaching people where they are, in their community in a way they can understand but most importantly so they will take action!
We encourage you to get involved and support our affiliates in your respective communities or to join us in our effort to reach families with our substance abuse prevention message.
- Marshall Co. Commission
- Californians for Drug Free Youth, Inc.
- Coachella Valley Public Education Foundation
- McDowell Drug Task Force
- People Reaching Out
- Capital Area Substance Abuse Council
- Collier County
- Drug Free America Foundation
- Lee Co. Coalition for a Drug Free Southwest Florida
- Pinellas County Schools
- Informed Families
- Miami Gardens Coalition
- Florida SADD
- Street Smart Youth Project, Inc.
- Pact Hawaii
- McLean CO Resource Center
- Monroe County Cares
- Project Lazarus
- MR Behavior Intervention Center
- Wiping out Drug Abuse, Inc
- Ottawa County Health Planning Commission
- DREAM, Inc.
- Alliance for Youth, Inc.
- Drug-Free Action Alliance
- Substance Abuse Initiative of Greater Cleveland
- Jim Thorpe Association
- Community Action Drug Prevention Network
- Dayton Together Coalition
- Southern Oregon Drug Awareness
- The Oregon Partnership/Lines For Life
- South Kingstown Partnership for Prevention
- South Dakota National Guard
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Prevention
- Liberty ISD
- The Council on Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Center for Lawful Access & Abuse Deterrence
- ACSAP – Army Center for Substance Abuse Programs
- Comfort Care Unlimited
- Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council
- Northwoods Coalition
- Vilas County Public Health Dept
- Wauwatosa School District