Take the Red Ribbon Pledge now and be a part of the creation of a drug free America.
WHAT’S THE PLEDGE ABOUT?
- As parents and citizens, we will talk to our children and the children in our lives about the dangers of drug abuse.
- We will set clear rules for our children about not using drugs.
- We will set a good example for our children by not using illegal drugs or medicine without a prescription.
- We will monitor our children’s behavior and enforce appropriate consequences, so that our rules are respected.
- We will encourage family and friends to follow the same guidelines to keep children safe from substance abuse.
To take the Red Ribbon pledge and for more information, visit RedRibbon.org